Thursday, April 19, 2012


Rejjie Snow 
(Lecs Luther) By George Rump
- Interview -

(Photos above not taken by me)

Lecs Luther - Dia Dhuit


Tell me a little about yourself?

I’m from  Dublin, Ireland and I’m bleeding proud of that even though everyones racist and shit haha.

Growing up what/who got you into rapping/making music?

Just growing up in a concrete jungle and seeing thing’s that were all grimey and doing grimey things the hip hop element kinda fell in naturally to me and I latched on to it.
Who is Lecs Luther? Where did the name come from?

My name is rejjie snow my birth name is rejjieisha snowvoska.

When you were younger did you think you would be doing this? Or something completely different?

Yeah of course I’d be lying if I said I didn’t man I think everyone wants to rap but just some are better than others I feel. 

Best and worst thing that happened to you this year so far? 

Getting attacked by this security dog and running out of a taxi that we didn’t pay and I was In the middle so it was already hard enough trying to get out before he grabbed me but I got out but when I was getting out he ran over my foot cause he reversed and my shoe fell off and then I put it on wuick and sprinted around the corner and I was so tired I ran into a house and hid behind a bin and then 10 mins later he drives by and I see him checking each house then I knew he was coming to mine so I got out and go here I’ll pay I have money sorry sorry and my other friends had gotten away by this time and I was bla blab la and then I tried to run off again and fell and he caught me and surrounded me and waited for the police to come and the rest is bla ahah.

I enjoy looking through all of you photos. How/Why did you get into taking photos? Also do you have any photographer that you follow or who inspire you?

Thanks man I appreciate it for sure I love taking photos and got into it through graffiti and stuff and yeah this  lifeofgoonie.com he’s cool and humble.

Quite a few people relate you to Tyler, Earl or MF Doom. What is your view on this?

I don’t care I love viktor and like that earl guy but I’m rejjie and im a black irish dude who spits bars grimey like gutters so its whatever.

What do we have to look forward to this year from you, anything extra special?

Yeah one of the best videos of the year and my disgusting Irish accent.                                                               

By George Rump



1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fucken awesome :) Another Kiwi killlling it.

    Love the interview

    http://www.notfromdio.com/

    The '91 Ridges Club.

    ReplyDelete