Sunday, January 22, 2012



VICE BLOGGING NEWORK
Okay, So Im now apart of the vice blogging network, Im not %100 sure what this entails. But i can tell you this, I will try my best to live up to the expectations of a VICE blogger. Im getting x10 35mm films within the next week, so there will be alot of film pictures to come! At the moment i am trying to rack up my followers. So if you are reading this now PLEASE tell your friends share the love and enjoy what's to come.I know this is getting a bit of subject, but im getting my Digital Canon back soon!! It will be good having my dear baby back in possession.
.Thats all folks. 


1 comment:

  1. hey,thanks for following me! there are hand drawn illustrations (or sometimes i just draw them on my tablet) and than I use photoshop or illustrator to fill a colour. Great blog and photos! xx

    ReplyDelete